- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The mushroom gravy gives these ribs a special taste. This dish is great served with mashed potatoes and a green salad.
- 3 lbs. country-style ribs, boneless
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 env. mushroom gravy mix
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Make a smooth paste with flour and water.
- Stir into broth and cook for an additional 15 minutes.