- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 hr
- Total: 9 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The combination of the two different meats gives this chili and extra special taste.
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 -10 oz cans tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1-15oz can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can beer
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon. garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine beef, pork and flour in a large bowl.
- Mix until meat is coated evenly.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef and pork.
- Cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Combine beef, pork and the remaining ingredients in a crock pot.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until beef and pork are fork-tender.