- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 10 tablespoons of Rub
This flavorful steak rub is made with dried porcini mushrooms, granulated garlic, freshly ground black pepper and sea salt. Massage it into your favorite cut of meat at least 45 minutes prior to cooking, and then let the beef stand at room temperature to allow the flavors to permeate.
- 4 tablespoons dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 4 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the dried porcini mushrooms into a spice grinder and process until the texture is a fine powder.
- Transfer the mushroom powder to a bowl and then add the garlic, fresh pepper and sea salt. Stir well to combine.