- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Poppy seeds add attractive specs of color and an enjoyable crunchy texture to this creamy salad dressing.
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A few grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 green onion, white part only
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Place the vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, and mustard into a food processor and pulse to combine.
- With the processor’s motor running, add the green onion and then slowly pour the oil down the processor chute.
- Transfer the dressing to a bowl and then whisk in the poppy seeds. Serve immediately.