- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
A beautiful red-colored cocktail, the POMtiki Smash is an unusual combination of pomegranate juice, rum, almond, and pineapple juice that will easily become a party favorite on the Fourth of July and all summer long.
- 2-ounces POM Wonderful 100 Percent Pomegranate Juice
- 1 1/2-ounces Pyrat XO Reserve Rum
- 1/2-ounce orgeat or almond syrup
- 2-ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and mint sprig.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes