- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Similar to the classic Kir Royal but made with pomegranate liqueur, this champagne-based cocktail is an elegant evening drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces Ciroc Vodka
- 2 ounces Stirrings Pomegranate Cocktail Mixer
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- Flower to garnish
- Put a martini glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared glass.
- Top the mixture with champagne and garnish with a flower.