- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10 to 12 servings
The presentation of this punch is gorgeous; make this sweet and tart beverage with a chilled Riesling wine.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 bottles (750-milliliter) sparkling wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, 1/2 inch dice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Place the pomegranate juice and the sugar into a punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the sparkling wine and the white wine, and stir to mix.
- Garnish the punch with orange slices, diced pineapple, and pomegranate seeds, and then serve in glasses filled with ice.