- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 pounds of chicken
You can find pomegranate molasses at grocery stores with a well-stocked Middle Eastern product section. Use this sweet and tangy blend for chicken and allow to marinate for 1 day, covered, in the refrigerator.
- 3/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a glass baking dish and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat, and then cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate.