- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The perfect cocktail to serve your Valentine; enjoy this blend of Pomegranate Liqueur, vodka and cranberry juice and serve with a kiss.
- 1-1/2 ounces pomegranate liqueur
- 3/4 ounce sour apple vodka
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- 3 raspberries to garnish
- Fine sugar to garnish
- Place some sugar onto a piece of wax paper. Roll each raspberry in the sugar to coat then spear the raspberries onto a pointed cocktail stick.
- Place the pomegranate liqueur, sour apple vodka and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker, and shake vigorously for a few seconds to combine.
- Empty the mixture into a tall cocktail glass filled with ice and garnish with the prepared raspberries.