- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 12 Servings
The lightly sweet, slightly tart with hints of bitter orange blend, is an elegant and gorgeously-hued champagne cocktail. Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds in pre-chilled champagne flutes.
- 1-1/4 cups fresh pomegranate juice (from 3 pomegranates) chilled
- 1-1/2 ounces Cointreau liqueur, chilled
- 1 bottle Champagne, chilled
- Fresh pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Place the pomegranate juice and the Cointreau into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Place a few pomegranate seeds into 12 pre-chilled champagne flutes and then evenly divide the Cointreau mixture between the glasses.
- Fill each glass with champagne and serve immediately.