- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 hr
- Total: 25 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4
Polynesian Chicken is cooked in the broiler for a delicious island flavor.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 1, 8 ounce can pineapple slices, drained
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons coconut
- non stick cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic powder and mix well. Place chicken on plate and brush both sides of breasts with mixture.
- Cover and let stand 15 minutes at room temperature to marinate.
- Spray broiler pan with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken on pan. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 11 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
- Turn once and top each breast with a pineapple ring during the last few minutes of cooking time. To serve, sprinkle with coconut.