- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4
If you like sauerkraut, you will love this dish.
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 pound fully cooked polish sausage, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 tart apples, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- Place half of the sauerkraut in an ungreased crock pot.
- Top with sausage, apples, brown sugar, and pepper. Top with remaining sauerkraut.
- Pour apple juice over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.