- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 12 Servings
This classic champagne cocktail is a perfect way to spread some holiday cheer. Make sure all the ingredients are thoroughly chilled prior to making as no ice is used in this recipe.
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) orange slices, from about 2 oranges to garnish
- 2/3 cup frozen cranberries to garnish, do not thaw
- 3 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup chilled Cointreau
- 2 (750-milliliter) bottles chilled champagne
- Put the slices of orange onto a baking sheet, being careful not to overlap, and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Pour the cranberry juice and Cointreau into a punch bowl and mix well. Slowly pour in the champagne and then add the frozen orange slices and the cranberries.
- Serve immediately.