- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
This is a fast way to poach eggs.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 eggs
- Place 2 tablespoons water in 4 individual custard cups.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon vinegar to each.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until water is boiling.
- Gently place one egg into each cup.
- Pierce each yok with a sharp toothpick.
- Cover the cups with heavy plastic wrap and arrange cups in a circle on a microwave safe platter.
- Microwave on medium high for 2 to 3 minutes or until white is opaque.
- Let eggs stand for 2 to 3 minutes to continue cooking.