- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Japanese plum wine is a delicious pale, golden and sweet beverage with a touch of almond flavor. Serve it blended with this fresh raspberry and ginger dessert.
- 1 cup Japanese plum wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 large or 10 small plums, about 2 pounds cut into wedges
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Place the Japanese plum wine and the ground ginger into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Put the wedges of plum into the bowl with the wine mixture and let soak for 20 minutes at room temperature, tossing every 5 minutes.
- Stir the raspberries into the mixture and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.