- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 Servings of Protein
The sweet and slightly tart taste of plum makes an ideal base for this flavorful marinade. Wonderful on both chicken and pork, you can also use this blend on mild white fish like mahi-mahi.
- 1/2 cup plum preserves
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk vigorously until combined. Reserve 1/3 cup of the marinade and then pour the remainder over the protein of your choice. Cover and marinate for at least 45 minutes prior to cooking.
- While cooking, use the reserved marinade to baste the protein on both sides.