- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This laid-back cocktail takes all of the flavors of the tropics including; banana, pineapple juice, rum, orange juice and lime juice, and merges them together into a blend of well-balanced fruit harmony.
- 3/4 ounces créme de banana
- 2 ounces dark Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- fresh banana slice and maraschino cherry to garnish
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with 1 cup of crushed ice and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass, garnish with the fresh banana slice and maraschino cherry and serve immediately.