- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use this recipe as a base for sweet or savory filled crepes, depending on your personal filling preference.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Place the flour and the eggs in a large bowl, and then slowly pour in the milk, whisking to combine.
- Sprinkle in the salt and continue to mix until thoroughly blended.
- Place the oil in a medium or large-sized frying pan over medium-high heat. Using a ladle, add 1/4 cup of batter to the pan for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the bottom of the pan is evenly coated with the batter. Cook the crepe for 2 minutes, flip and then cook for an additional minute until golden brown.