- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 16
Rolled pizza, sliced and baked to make a tasty pinweel lunch.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerator crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 32 thin slices salami
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles. Press the crescent perforation together on each. Spread the pizza sauce on top.
- Use 8 slices of salami on each rectangle, top with cheese.
- Tightly roll from the short side. Slice into 4 equal pieces. Carefully pinch the dough together on one side to create a seal.
- Place closed side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.