- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Hot and creamy Pizza Fondue needs lots of Italian bread cubes for dipping.
- 1 pound Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1, 4 ounce package sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Combine all ingredients except bread cubes in fondue pot. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Serve warm with bread cubes for dipping.