- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 30 min
- Total: 2 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A delicious, slow cooked pizza cracker dip appetizer.
- 1 (6 oucne) package pepperoni, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Wheat crackers or tortilla chips
- Combine the first five ingredients in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours. Mix in the cheese and stir until melted.