- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Pizza Cracker Spread is a great appetizer served with crackers or fresh vegetables like carrots, red peppers and celery.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small can pizza sauce
- 1 cup Three Cheese Blend, shredded
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together and spread evenly on a serving plate. Add pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Spread the vegetables on top, evenly. Serve with extra vegetables and crackers.