- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
This recipe includes imitation crab since it is more readily available. Fresh cooked crab makes this dish even more special.
- Crab Salad
- 1 pound imitation crab, flaked (or fresh cooked crab)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green onions
- Â¾ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 whole wheat pita pockets (3 whole pita, halved)
- Combine all the Salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stuff crab salad into pita pockets and serve.
- Pitas can also be wrapped up for picnic and brown bag lunches.
- Refrigerate leftover crab salad in an airtight container.