- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8-10
An easy to make Pistachio Cake uses a white cake mix and adds nuts for crunch.
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 package instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- Mix cake mix, pudding and nuts in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, beat eggs well. Add oil to the eggs.
- Add egg mixture and club soda alternatively to cake mix, pudding and nuts. Beat 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.