- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
Pistachio Bundt Cake looks pretty garnished with cherry halves and mint leaves.
- 1 package pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 yellow cake mix (no pudding in mix)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 7 drops green food coloring
- confectioner's sugar for sprinkling on top
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix with mixer until moistened. Mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes. Invert cake pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes. Remove cooled cake from pan. Generously sprinkle top of cooled cake with confectioner's sugar.