- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen bars
These fruity bars are ideal for taking to potlucks or to be served after a family dinner.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 18 ounces apricot preserves
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and pistachios.
- Press mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Evenly spread apricot preserves over mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges become golden brown.