- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Celebrate Peru’s national Pisco Sour Day, which falls on the first Saturday of February, with a mixed drink that blends the strong grape brandy with fresh lime juice, sugar and egg whites.
- 3-3/4 ounces pisco brandy
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 heaping teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and vigorously shake the mixture for at least 60 seconds to emulsify the egg white.
- Strain the mixture into 2 cocktail glasses and serve immediately.