- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Considered by many to be Peru’s national drink, enjoy this cocktail made with Peruvian brand Picso and lime juice.
- 2 ounces Peruvian Pisco
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar or Rich Simple Syrup
- 1 egg white
- Put a rocks cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh ice and serve immediately.