- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8 servings
A blend of fresh peaches, cider vinegar and a variety of spices makes this piquant peach slather a tasty condiment to grilled meats and fish.
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted and cut up
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the peaches, sugar, cider vinegar, chili powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a blender and process until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend before serving.