- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This quick and simple halibut dish can be made with any mild, white fish of your choice, such as tilapia or striped bass.
- 1-1/4 pounds halibut
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimientos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, and brush a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of the fish fillets with 1/2 teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomatoes, olives, cilantro, oil and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and spoon over the fish.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.