- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple beef and bean casserole dinner.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans with liquid, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies with liquid, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) can french-fried onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart dish.
- Brown the beef with the onion. Drain.
- Layer half of the beans, half the beef and 1/2 the tomatoes in the prepared pan. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle the onions on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.