- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This pretty in pink number is a much more feminine version of the traditional Salty Dog cocktail, but just as refreshing and delicious. Serve in salt-rimmed wine glasses.
- Coarse salt, for rim of glass
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon Campari liqueur, or grenadine
- 1 to 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Place some coarse salt onto a small plate. Run the grapefruit slice around the rim of a cocktail glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt to coat, pressing down to adhere.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cocktail glass and then garnish with the grapefruit slice. Serve immediately.