- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 12 servings
A pretty, fruity cream salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Add the gelatin to a large bowl. Pour the pineapple juice in to a saucepan. Add enough water to make 1-1/4 cups liquid, Heat to a boil, and pour over the gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
- Chill until the gelatin begins to thicken. Fold in the remaining ingredients and pour into a 9x13-inch pan. Chill.