- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 servings
This non-alcoholic sweet and sassy pink pineapple cocktail is as good as it looks; garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- 2 small sprigs fresh mint
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh/frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Put the mint, pineapple juice and sugar in a medium saucepan, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the raspberries and continue to simmer for 1 additional minute.
- Using a sieve, strain the liquid into a shaker and then add the apricot nectar and the lime juice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds and then pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.