- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This drink got its name from the pearlescent sheen and color the red grapefruit juice and orgeat create.
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce orgeat
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 thin red grapefruit slice to garnish
- Chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer.
- Place the grapefruit juice, lime juice, orgeat and vodka into a cocktail shaker and add a handful of ice.
- Shake the mixture for 20 seconds to combine, and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the grapefruit slice and serve immediately.