- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy jello and strawberry dessert pie.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 8-inch vanilla wafer crust
- Add the gelatin and boiling water to the blender. Let set for 10 seconds to soften. Blend for 10 seconds to dissolve.
- Divide the package of strawberries in half. Set one half aside for topping and allow to thaw. Add the other half into the blender along with the ice cream. Blend until smooth.
- Chill for 5-10 minutes. Spread into the crust and refrigerate until firm.
- When ready to serve top with whipped cream and remaining strawberries.