- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
The slightly sweet and intense tang of this pink grapefruit salad dressing makes it a bright and flavorful accompaniment to your favorite salad.
- 1/3 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh pepper
- 1 teaspoon lightly colored honey or honey to taste
- Place the juice, vinegar, oil, orange and lemon zest, mustard, salt, pepper and honey into a blender and process the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer the dressing to a non-reactive container and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill before serving.