- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen muffins
These sweet muffins make great gifts during the holiday season. Consider baking a batch to share with friends and family.
- 4-1/2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Mix together vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in pineapple and zucchini.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.