- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This easy-to-make bread is excellent as an afternoon snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Consider baking a loaf to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Mix together vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fold in pineapple and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into pineapple mixture.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.