- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pineapple-infused vodka is used to give this Chi Chi cocktail some additional tropical flavor and island flair.
- 2-1/2 ounces pineapple-infused vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 10 ounce glass filled with crushed ice
- 1 barspoon pineapple puree
- cocktail umbrella to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process the mixture until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a tall cocktail glass, garnish and serve immediately.