- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 pies
This tropical pie makes a festive display at potlucks or summer barbecues.
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 8-inch graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Mix in pineapple and lemon juice until mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture into pie crusts, then sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate pies for 2 hours or until firm.