- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 8 servings
Only three ingredients are needed to make with delightful beverage. Make sure the orange juice is pre-chilled before using.
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 16 ice cubes
- Place 8 glasses into the freezer to chill for 5 minutes.
- Put half of the chilled orange juice, pineapple and ice cubes into a blender and blend until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process once more.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.