- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
The pineapple give a whole new taste to meatloaf.
- 1 can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoons catsup, divided
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 2 slices bread, crumbled
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Add one tablespoon catsup to reserved juice and mix.
- Set aside.
- Combine drained pineapple, remaining catsup and the next 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into a 8 x 5 inch loaf.
- Place loaf on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with reserved pineaplle juice mixture.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until done.