- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr
- Serving: Makes 2-1/4 cups
You will want to use a more flavorful gin for this recipe, such as Beefeater, so that it can hold its own when combined with the pineapple.
- 1 cup flavorful gin
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 barspoon maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 cup Campari
- Place the gin, pineapple, maraschino and Campari into a container, seal tightly and then set aside for 24 hours making sure to shake frequently.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve prior to serving.