- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 8-10 People
Here's a delicious recipe for pineapple-ham pinwheels to serve at your next party.
- 1 package of flat bread or large tortillas
- 1 container cream cheese with pineapple
- 1 pound shaved ham
- 1 can roasted red peppers
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on bread; place a layer of ham over this. Pat peppers dry on a paper towel.
- Place them on the ham, scattered, don't cover the entire piece of ham. Roll up bread and wrap in plastic wrap overnight. Just before serving, slice into 1-inch slices.