- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 cups glaze
Pineapple Glaze for Cheescake elevates a plain cheesecake and makes it sparkle.
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cans (8 1/2 ounces) crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, undrained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 drops yellow food color
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients. Over medium heat bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil one minute or until translucent. Cool.
- Spread on a completely cooled cheesecake.