- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These easy to make drop cookies are just bursting with pineapple flavor. For added sweetness, frost with 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 3/4 cup Crisco
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple
- Cream Crisco, sugar, brown sugar and egg.
- Add pineapple (reserve juice) to mixture.
- Mix in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and ginger. Blend thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.