- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy pineapple and gelatin salad.
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 6 (1 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat the pineapple and it's juice in a saucepan. Stir in the gelatin and bring to a boil. Allow to cool.
- When it begins to set gently stir in the buttermilk, whipped topping and pecans. Refrigerate until ready to serve.