- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12
Pineapple Cream Cheese Cake is an easy dessert you can make anytime.
- 1 package Jiffy yellow cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pineapple, drained
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 packages Dream Whip topping mix
- Prepare cake as directed on package and bake in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and gradually add milk. Add pudding mix and beat. Put filling on top of cake with drained pineapple added to top.
- Prepare whipped topping and place on top of pineapple layer and refrigerate.