- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These drop cookies are not as sweet as most, but the pineapple flavor more than makes up for it.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugar and shortening.
- Add eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and pineapple.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.